Nina P Nayak
Contesting Seat: Bangalore South
Party: AamAadmi Party
Qualification:M.A. Social Work
Prominent positions held
- Chairperson, Child Welfare Committee, Bangalore
- Chairperson, Karnataka State Commission for Protection of Child Rights
- Member of the National Commission for Protection of Child Rights
- Member of the Sub-Committee on children for the 11th five-year Plan, National Planning Commission of India.
- Honorary Vice President for Indian Council for Child Welfare, New Delhi
Awards and achievements
- Recipient of Sadguru Gnanananda National Award for Social Entrepreneurship
- Recognition for Dedication to Social Work by the Bolar Education Trust.
- She has trained several organisations across states on subjects of
- Child rights – protection, development and participation
- Juvenile Justice System – Children in need of Care and Protection – Rehabilitation and Social Integration.
- She has made a number of presentations and publications on implementing and monitoring child protection services and co-authored a Handbook that is referred to by Child Welfare Committees across the nation.
Details on Assets of Nina P Nayak:
|Total Assets (Rs)
|Nina P Nayak