B.PAC internships are aimed at bringing passionate students/individuals who are looking to participate in our projects under various verticals and enrich their knowledge.
We work with various educational institutions and students to facilitate on-ground/immersion projects that help them get domain knowledge for the courses they are pursuing.
Who can apply:
- Students/individuals – High school students, college – Pre-University, Graduate & Post Graduate students
- Students/individuals – Keen on understanding politics and public policy
- Students/individuals- Keen on working in the areas of research
- Willingness to learn while participating in activities as needed
- Any individuals who would like to plan & execution of project that is aligned to the organization’s objectives & programs
How to apply:
- Please send an email with Statement of Purpose & Resume
- After going through the program verticals at B.PAC, the interested program under which the internship is best suited should be indicated
- Internship durations are a minimum of 4 weeks, can be extended based on availability of the applicant & interested program requirements
- Internship applications should be sent at least one month in advance to accommodate any specific requirements
Role of B.PAC
Developing Projects that take theoretical constructs into account and then tinkering, innovating, and applying them in a real-world context. The development of new information, ideas, and action will hopefully see this promising partnership with B.PAC. Interns will be mentored by the Programme Managers/Leads directly under the same programme.