Prof Babu Mathew
Contesting Seat: Bangalore North
Party: Aam Aadmi Party
Education: BSc, LL.M, M.Phil- NLSUI, Bangalore
Profession: Party worker – AAP, former Visiting professor at National Law University, Delhi
Prominent positions held and awards
- Country Director Action Aid, India.
- Professor at University Law College, Bangalore
- Faculty member at National Law School
- Professor, Registrar and Chair of Juvenile Justice studies.
- Founder, Centre for Child and the Law at the National Law School.
- Vice- President of Trade Union International for two terms.
- Country Director of ActionAid International in India
- Awarded with the Jawaharlal Nehru Fellowship
- He led the process of presenting a Shadow Report focusing on the excluded communities of India before the relevant UN Committee in Geneva.
- He combined teaching with the practice of human rights and in this capacity he was in charge of evolving a ‘Rights Based’ policy and implementing a Human Rights agenda with special focus on Economic Social and Cultural Rights in 25 states of India
Details on Assets of Babu Mathew:
|Total Assets (Rs)
|9,48,52,2739 94 Crore+