Contesting Seat: Bangalore South
Profession: Co-founder of Infosys Technologies
Assets: 7710 Crore+
- Chairperson UIDAI
- Agency Executive TAGUP
- CEO Infosys (prior to that held other positions of COO, MD and President)
- Member, Board of Governors of the Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations (ICRIER)
- President of NCAER (the premier independent applied economics research institute in India)
- Advisory Boards of the World Economic Forum Foundation and the Bombay Heritage Fund
- He wrote a book named ‘Imagining India’.
- He was awarded an honorary Doctor of Law degree by the Rotman School of Management at the University of Toronto on 31 May 2011
- He received NDTV Indian of the Year’s Transformational Idea of the Year Award in 2011
- He was named Corporate Citizen of the Year at the Asia Business Leaders Award (2004) organized by CNBC
- Joseph Schumpeter Prize for innovative services in economy, economic sciences and politics – 2005
- In 2006 and 2009, Time magazine placed Nilekani in the Time 100 list of ‘World’s Most Influential People’
- Was presented the ‘Legend in Leadership Award’ by the Yale University in November 2009.
- In January 2006, Nilekani became the youngest entrepreneur to join 20 global leaders on the World Economic Forum (WEF) Foundation Board
- Nilekani was awarded one of India’s highest civilian honours, the Padma Bhushan, in 2006
- In 2003 and 2006, he was named Businessman of the Year by Forbes Asia
- In 2013, Nilekani and his wife Rohini Nilekani won the Forbes Outstanding Philanthropist Award.
Details on Assets of Nandan Nilekani
|Movable Assets(Rs)||ImmovableAssets (Rs)||Total Assets (Rs)|
|Nandan Nilekani||Bangalore South||INC||76,65,95,17,411||44,34,39,808||77,10,29,57,2197710 Crore+|
A total of 177 candidates have declared their income tax details out of which Nandan Nilekani is one of the 22 candidates who have declared a total income of more than Rs 50 lakhs.
|Total Assets||The financial yearfor which the last
income tax return
has been filed by
|Total income shown bycandidate in ITR
|Self incomeshown by
candidate in ITR
|77,10,29,57,2197710 Crore+||2013-2014||1,68,41,65,069168 Crore+||97,84,51,44697 Crore+|